Nothing More Satisfying That Creamy, Garlicky Goodness. This Creamy Garlic Dressing Is Absolutely Delectable and You’ll Be Mopping It All Up with Whatever You Can Get Your Hands On. So Good!
SALAD RECIPE WITH CREAMY GARLIC DRESSING
Jalapeno chilli peppers are the perfect way to spice up your life! It certainly did so with this Spicy Green Salad as it elevated it to the next level. Too hot? Let the avocado fan cool you down!
More Nut Free Salad Dressing Recipes:
More Salad Recipes You May Like:
- Peas and Pasta Salad with Prosciutto
- Purple Kale Salad with Rainbow Chard
- Beetroot Cured Salmon Salad with Black Fish Roe
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts Salad with Dutch Carrots
- Cauliflower Rice Salad with Cannellini Beans
Creamy Garlic Dressing
Nothing more satisfying that creamy, garlicy goodness. This Creamy Garlic Dressing is absolutely delectable and you'll be mopping it all up with whatever you can get your hands on. So good!
Servings: 4 people
- Make the dressing first as it needs to sit in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Peel the garlic cloves and chop roughly.
- Peel the salad onion and chop to yield ½ tsp.
- With a hand blender, blitz the garlic, salad onion, mayonnaise, Greek yoghurt, apple cider vinegar, sugar and Worcestershire sauce until completely pureed and well combined.
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
Measuring Cups & Spoons
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 34mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg