SALAD RECIPE WITH LEMON PARSLEY ANCHOVY AND GARLIC DRESSING:
A quick and easy pasta salad covered with a savoury anchovy, parsley and ricotta dressing with pops of green peas and crispy prosciutto, we know you are going to love it. Great pasta with prosciutto recipe, perfect for lunches on the go and sunny outdoor picnics.
Lemon Parsley Anchovy and Garlic Dressing
- ½ bunch flat leaf parsley
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 50 g ricotta
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Place anchovies, flat leaf parsley and garlic into a food processor and blitz until well blended.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil and blend until combined.
- Take the lid off food processor and stir in ricotta cheese until you have a creamy consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. You may want to check the flavour before seasoning as the anchovies may have enough salty flavours that you don’t need extra salt for this parsley salad dressing.