This Asian Inspired Tamari Lime Dressing Is A Perfect Recipe to Amp Up Any Salad Recipe You May Have. The Citrusy Goodness of The Lime Mixed Through with The Umami Tamari Is an Excellent Gluten Free Option.
A quick vegan salad that is super vibrant with sweet watermelon, crispy apple, fresh herbs and buttery pine nuts. The savoury tamari lime dressing adds depth and amplifies the sweetness of the salad, making it deliciously perfect for summer entertaining.
More Gluten Free Salad Dressing Recipes:
- Creme Fraiche and Chives Dressing
- Lemon Parsley Anchovy and Garlic Dressing
- Honey Seeded Mustard Dressing
Some Salad Recipes You May Like:
- Freekeh Grain Salad with Preserved Lemons
- Artichoke and Potato Salad with Creme Fraiche
- Pomelo Ceviche Salad
- Cantonese Roast Duck Salad with Radicchio
- Lobster Tail Salad with Mango Dressing
Tamari Lime Dressing
- 1½ lime, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1½ tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp organic rice malt syrup
- In a small jar, add all the ingredients - tamari, lime juice, honey and olive oil together. Shake well and serve.